Friday, October 10, 2008

awww, what sweet memories...

(click to enlarge)


we had such a WONDERFUL time at disney world. the girls will talk about it for a long time. and for not really planning it out and making reservations 6 weeks out, it couldn't have been a better trip!




it was hot (which was foreign to us since we have already had frost and our trees are past their peak color, but that would be my ONLY complaint...and its not really even a complaint. it was a really great trip. and really great to get away from here...from the trashed house...from the stress that is about to hit my family head on. it was worth every single penny.




so of course, here are some pics:







enjoy...more to come!


5 comments:

Mer said...

I'm so glad you had a good trip! I'm very jealous. :)

Kristy said...

Oh Kristy! I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad you had such a great time. I could go for some warm myself. We saw snow today. I'm truly not ready for that yet. Can't wait to see more pics!

Andrea Amu said...

Such sweet photos of the girls with the Disney characters! Great memories for sure!

Amy said...

What fun pics!


How are you holding up?

Amy said...

What fun pics!


How are you holding up?