Monday, November 10, 2008

where's my cape?




i MUST have lost it along with my super powers and my mind! lol! i am pretty good at time management...my college dollars were not a waste...but i just can not manage to get everything done! (insert *gasp*)




this is just not acceptable! surely i can single handedly run a household, taxi 2 children, cook meals, do laundry, unpack the basement, shovel snow (just had to throw that one in there), work on layouts for my class, finish reading my book (that i have already renewed TWICE), stop fights, kiss boo-boos, finish priming all the windows and doors in the basement and touch up the walls, keep the house imaculate (insert hearty laughter), remember to feed the guinea pig, remember to shower...remember to sleep...




surely i can do this!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Sweetie! You truly have Superwoman Syndrom! I suffer from it to! They say it can't be done but one day I am GOING to do it! .... one day. ;)