Sunday, August 24, 2008

randomness


i realize the pic from yesterday was completely random. its my dad and ella doing the princess (or in his case the prince) wave. what goof balls!

not much new in the land of the turkeys, so i will probably share some more random pictures (just as soon as i teach my kids that i have changed my name and its not MOMMY anymore!!)

ugh.

well i am happy to report that my back no longer hurts. i don't know what the deal was, but thankfully for now that is over.

ok...here are some pics, hope you enjoy!







you can view the bigger versions of these on my flicker acct http://www.flickr.com/photos/91708449@N00/

1 comment:

Sherie said...

Hah! I just told my kids today that my name was not Momma anymore! I guess we are all going through it right now. After a good night's sleep, it seems to be all better. I hope you get a good night's sleep!