Sunday, March 25, 2007

Daddy Withdrawl




Little miss Ella is in severe daddy withdrawl. She was much younger the last time matt had to be away and now she's all confused. It didn't occur to me until the 1st night she talked to him on the speaker phone that she hasn't ever talked to him on the phone (that she remembers). So she just kept staring at the phone confused. Needless to say, we have had some late nights and lots of tears. She has cried so much, she is hoarse...poor baby. This is one of the hardest parts about our life. She's too young to understand, but old enough to know things are different. I can't wait to see her face when matt returns. Until then, I will get lots of rocking time in with her.




Not much else going on. I thought I would be able to get a lot of scrapbooking in this week while matt was gone, but thats not happening. The other night i discovered that one of our heaters has been leaking water for who knows how long and half the family room carpet was soaked...so now all the furniture is in the dining room while the carpet is drying. Oh the joys of living here! haha!




here are some pics of my little daredevil! enjoy!


No comments: