Monday, November 2, 2009

day 1 complete

i am always looking for new challenges so i decided to attempt jillian michaels 30 day shread for the entire month of november. we are lucky cause it comes on our free exercise on demand channel. so it costs me nothing. but some sweat and sore muscles:)

i don't usually post these things on here, but i am counting on "you" to help keep me honest. cause lets face it....this next month is gonna down right suck for me. LOL. but if i actually follow thru...DANG the benefits will be worth it!!

so i am proud to say i did complete it yesterday...and plan on updating as often as i can to let you know i am still on track. (or to just put it in writing so i can laugh at myself later)...

here's to a toner me by the end of the month! pass the gatorade!

(halloween costumes to come)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

go,go,go rah rah rah yet another thing to take you away from me. Be still my beating heart!

Suzanne said...

WOOOOO! go girl! You can do it, but please enjoy the holidays guilt free! Life is too short girl!

heather said...

you have time warner? What channel is the exercise on demand?? I wanna do this too!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have time warner? what channel is the exercise on demand? I would like to try this too!! Sounds like what i need to boost my mood!