Wednesday, August 8, 2007

swim lessons, monsoon & ella's new look


well monsoon finally decided to make its ugly, unwanted appearance. the kids are pinging off the walls, there aren't a lot of places to go here indoors to just let them run and i'm thinking mild sedatives for myself right now might help all of us! haha! oh the joys of living in this part of the world. and wouldn't you know it...abby started swim lessons on monday.


let me tell you...she stomped and screamed and cursed me out when i told her i was gonna sign her up...then a few days before they actually started, the anxiety returned...she BEGGED me on monday morning to please not take her...well she LOVED it! LOVES her teacher and just can't wait to go back. problem is, the monsoon has cancelled the last 2 days of it! uugghh! so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that this monsoon is short lived and praying that swim lessons will resume soon!

on a funnier note, here is a picture of ella sporting her "new look". she thinks its so funny to squint her eyes all the time. what a character!

haven't been able to take very many new pictures lately with all the rain...but hopefully that too will resume shortly! i have some cool ideas in my head, just had to make my camera actually listen:) here is a pic of a new plate of mine...just as soon as i can afford, i'm buying the rest of this stuff and replacing our current plates and bowls. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! it just makes me happy! did i mention that i LOVE it???


well enjoy!

No comments: