Saturday, September 13, 2014

I AM Wonder Woman

The theme of this layout came together after a girlfriend showed me a t-shirt with this saying on it. I fell in love. Don't we all want to feel like a superhero?

I had just happened to snap this selfie on 4th of July (thus the star tattoo). What a perfect shot to create a layout with this saying!

I used my silhouette cameo and cut out the saying and the rest of the layout just fell into place.






The journaling reads: "Motherhood is hard. Some days it's downright ugly. But some days its the most beautiful, glorious thing. Mothers are the toughest of all humans. I was having an exceptionally bad "mommy" day when a friend shared this quote. And then it hit me. 
I AM WONDER WOMAN.
I'm the superhero my kids see everyday. I've even saved the day a time or two. Some days I just need to be reminded of my superpowers."



(patterned paper and circle chipboard: Teresa Collins Urban Market)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: