Tuesday, September 23, 2014

For the Love of Boots

Hello! Today I have a layout I created using Teresa Collins Something Wonderful collection. I love love this collection. The colors are fun and vibrant, yet not overwhelming. They worked perfect with this layout of my middle daughter and her boots. 


I designed this with a white background to really make the photography and patterns pop. I cut the beginning of my title with my Silhouette Cameo. I welded the words to a rectangular box so that I could finish the title on it with alphabet stickers. 




Here is a quick Flipagram tutorial I created to help show how to easily line up alphabet stickers on a layout!

I really love these gold sequin stars. They have a matte finish and really add some fun dimension. I used the TODAY card as paper in this layout, but it is 3"x 4" which makes it perfect for pocket pages as well!


 The pale blue green wood grain patterned paper that's behind the photograph is actually from the 6x6 paper pad for this collection. This is a great use for these smaller paper pads. This particular paper is not included in the 12x12 paper collection. What a great addition to this layout that I would have missed out on had I not had the smaller paper pad.





Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kristy

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

still LOVE this! beautiful!