Friday, January 4, 2013

CAS Thank you

Starting off the New Year with the *hope* to try to blog more. I didn't make it a resolution, but a goal. Last year ended in such a hectic way, its nice to have some time to think and refresh.


 
 
Here is a Clean and Simple (CAS) Thank You card I created. It actually is a gift card holder and then a cute little purse to put the gift card in. I LOVE the color grey. I love that it is becoming a more popular color now and the color combinations with it blow me away.



Thanks for stopping by! Hope to be back real soon for some more fun stuff!




3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome project! I agree with you about gray and I love that double-sided cardstock you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

Creatively wonderful and lovely, Kristy!! LOVE the gray, too...love the idea of your purse...thanks for inspiring!! So happy you joined the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Laurel said...

I am really drawn to CAS style recently, probably because I don't have enough time to fiddle with multi-layers of bling-bling anymore. What mom does? I am sooo into gray tones [and gray-blue and gray-green!] so this is perfect. prob need to copy your idea :)