Saturday, September 8, 2012

life at supersonic speed

There goes another week! My kids schedules have me so busy that the weeks are flying by at an insanely fast speed!

Lots of things going on...appts, school play auditions, soccer practice, homework! whew! So basically what I.m saying is I have been a little lacking in the creating area! That being said I figured no blog post is complete without pics...

This first shot was earlyyyyyy last Sunday morning. I am currently training for a half-marathon. (yes I have completely lost my mind). Anyways, Sunday I had a 10k on my schedule. My sweet brother was nice enough to come run it with me. While I was waiting for him, I saw these little bunnies in the front yard. I love how the sky looks in this picture!

 
This next one is just a silly self portrait of sorts. Just playing mostly.



I mentioned we had been having quite a few soccer practices. Well Abby's practice last week happened to be while the remnants of Hurricane Issac were coming through. There weren't any storms, just rain...so they pushed on with practice. She had a blast. I held camp in the car. Nice and dry!


I am planning on playing in my scrappy room this weekend so hopefully I have some fun goodies to share from there soon. I will leave you with this picture of my Charlie. I have been trying to get back into taking pictures other than from my phone :D


Have a great day!

No comments: