Wednesday, November 28, 2007

finding the christmas spirit

does anyone know where to find this? seriously curious! i am SO not in the spirit yet its not funny...my poor daughter...she's dying to put up the tree and i can't figure out for the life of me where the dog-gone thing is gonna fit this year...this house is so small!! oh well, we'll make due like we always do!

just finished the last of my edits for family sessions. i feel like a huge weight has been lifted off me! so, for the next month...i am free (minus my own edits, christmas presents...all the projects i want to make, etc)...geesh!

trying to decide whether to continue on with the photography here. its a lot of work and time consuming of course, but i love it so...for the most part. just trying to figure out if it cuts into my personal time too much. i have considered ending it for good...but then i start feeling guilty. (why, i don't know)...so if you are reading this and have had your pics taken with me, or was wanting them taken, drop me an email and let me know your thoughts...i only have a few weeks to decide.

well, i'm afraid this entry will not have a photo in it because i need to go to bed! haha! but will work on editing ella's b-day pics and post some of those. got some really great shots! (i'm such a tease!)

No comments: