Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday, Friday...

WOOHOO! Today's Friday! It also is the end to the first week of school for my kiddos. What a crazy week its been! Lots of nerves, throw in some excitement and a little SURPRISE and we had a full week! Both girls like their teachers (WHEW!), both were glad to see their friends again and meet some new ones. The biggest shocker came when I took my youngest for an eye exam. My 6 year old needs bifocals! *gasp* I am SO glad i was able to get her in to be seen this quickly. I had NO idea her eyesight would be as bad as it was. There is some optimism that she might grow out of the bifocals, but I am just so glad she will start to enjoy reading again. They will be a big adjustment for all of us. She picked out the cutest pair of purple frames. I will post a picture when they come in. Talk about a whirlwind week!

I haven't played in my scrappy kingdom much this week. I think my body is still in shock over the quiet house all day :D I did manage to make this little cutie last weekend. I really love this stamp from Hero Arts and have been wanting to try and see how much I can use it in varying ways. So you may see it used more than you care to.



Well thats all I have to share today! Hope to be back soon with some more fun stuff!