Saturday, April 18, 2009

getting back into a groove



well i have been gone awhile. sick kiddos are now well. grandparents have visited and left. and i am renewed.




i made this a few weeks back in between sick kids...





and this is what my parents and i worked on this past week...some raised planter boxes. one will be for veggies and the other for flowers. it was a lot of work, but i am so pleased with how they came out and glad my parents could help me out with them! they are 8'x8'.


now i just have to wait for it to get warmer...apparently planting season up here kicks off memorial day weekend...geesh! but i will be ready!!

4 comments:

joybear said...

Love the layout..can't wait to see your garden grow!

Fink said...

I am sorry I have not been by! I am glad you are getting back into the swing too!

Stampin' Meg said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better, Kristy. That LO is darling-luv the lil birdie.

wendyp said...

Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. You were busy!!!!